College can be challenging. Not only are you taking rigorous academic courses, but you're probably living away from home for the first time, too. That can make things complicated.
At the Student Support Center (SSC), we are a team of professional learning consultants with expertise across many disciplines, and we are fully dedicated to helping you maximize your academic potential.
We help students:
- Organize material, manage time, and create work plans
- Clarify course content
- Strengthen writing and research skills
- Improve critical thinking
- Prepare for exams
- Access additional resources
- Develop self-advocacy
- Connect to campus life
If you wish to take advantage of our services, a learning consultant will meet with you regularly to help you set goals and monitor your progress. We recognize that every student learns differently, and we will help you adapt accordingly. We coach, mentor, and customize strategies to help you reach your goals. Most importantly, we provide a safe and consistent learning environment to help you progress.
- $1,500 for two fifty-minute meetings per week
- Other meeting times and number of meetings per week available for an additional fee
- Both student and parent/guardian sign a contract, agreeing to particular program parameters
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed