An Endicott student is ready to embrace the challenge of college, and the Student Support Center is here to help you maximize your academic experience across our rigorous four-year curriculum. We are a team of professional learning consultants dedicated to assisting you as you hone your college-level skills.
We help students:
- Organize course material and manage a college schedule
- Create work plans and study schedules from initiation to completion, based on class syllabi and other commitments
- Manage calendars and to-do lists
- Prepare for exams by working on test taking strategies
- Assist in accessing additional resources around campus, including tutoring, writing, and counseling services
- Develop academic self-awareness and confidence
- Encourage the balance between academic responsibilities and navigating college life
- Connect to campus opportunities for involvement and engagement
The Student Support Center is a place where you can form an engaging and proactive relationship with a professional learning consultant who is connected to the college and its culture. We coach, model, and mentor by customizing strategies to help you reach your goals. Most importantly, we provide a safe and consistent environment to support your academic progress at Endicott.
- $1,500 for two fifty-minute meetings per week
- Other meeting times and number of meetings per week available for an additional fee
- Both student and parent/guardian sign a contract, agreeing to particular program parameters
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed