Saint Anselm College, Manchester, N.H.
Marian University, Fond du Lac, Wis.
President and CEO
The Hopewell Group, New York, N.Y.
Joe Torre Safe At Home Foundation, New York, N.Y.
- Ph.D. in educational leadership and administration, Fordham University
- MBA, Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University
- B.S. in psychology, Fordham University
- Harvard University Seminar for New Presidents
Institutional Growth at Saint Anselm
- Improved U.S. News and World Report ranking from 129 to 95 among National Liberal Arts Colleges
- Increased first-year student retention rates to 91%
- Developed new centers and institutes such as the Center for Ethics in Business and Governance and the Gregory J. Grappone Humanities Institute
- Hired the College’s first chief diversity officer
- Realized competitive athletic success, including 24 NCAA championship appearances
Financial Growth at Saint Anselm
- Completed more than $48 million worth of capital improvements
- Increased College’s endowment by 90% ($83 million to $158 million)
- Record enrollment of over 2,000 total students for the first time in the college’s history
- Launched capital that raised $61 million of its $70 million goal in three years
- X3 Tripled percentage of giving among alumni
New England Council
Nation’s oldest regional business association
New Hampshire College and University Council
National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAIC)
Led Committee on Student Aid
Executive Committee, board Member
Northeast-10 Athletic Conference
Leading voice in national conversation on college affordability (New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe)