Student employment provides an opportunity to earn extra money to put towards your education or savings.
2018 Student Summer Employment
Before applying you must meet these three qualifications:
- Be a returning student in the fall
- Have a GPA of 2.0+
- Be in good academic and judicial standing in the College
To View Jobs and Apply (2018 summer jobs will be posted in early March):
- Go to Human Resources
- Click on “Student Employment Opportunities”
- Click on position to read the details and qualifications.
- Complete the application. (2018 application not available yet)
- Complete one application for each position.
- Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org by deadline stated on application.
Interested in Living On Campus?
- You must work at least 25 hours per week
- You must be cleared financially by the Bursar’s Office and Student Affairs
- You need to apply for housing through Residence Life Office by April 20.
Bonuses are awarded to full time summer employees who fulfill their summer employment contract.
Meal Plan - $200 on Gull Card to students who live on campus and work 25+ hours per week
Questions contact Pam at 978-232-2022.