- Resolve technical issues with the college's hosted Web content management system (CMS - Sitecore)
- Operate as a technical liaison with external partners and hosting services.
- Provide Web programming services in support of content-development strategies.
- Serve as technical lead on Web-related marketing, recruitment and enrollment management work overseen by the Offices of Publications, Web Development, and Communications.
- Provide programming for Web-related reports required for planning and assessment.
- Configure, maintain and administer the hosted CMS (Sitecore) and integrated marketing automation system.
- Work with campus Web administrators to ensure search engine optimization of information published from the CMS in order to drive prospective students to the college website and to gather relevant metrics for analysis of website usage.
- Report on web application usage and provide data for analysis to inform improvements.
- Web programming support for usability testing.
- Web programming support for efforts to execute digital marketing strategies and conduct digital marketing analysis.
- Web programming support for execution of layout and design.
- Web programming support for developing, testing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining Web applications.
- Web programming support for ensuring a high-quality user experience, in alignment with industry best-practices and the college's content-development strategies. This quality-control assistance extends to ensuring optimal performance, consistent appearance and functionality, ease of use, functional links, WCAG 2.0 accessibility compliance, and conformance with college guidelines and policies.
- Assure that software, operating systems and patches for the hosted CMS and associated web components and services are at current revision levels and acceptable levels of performance.
- Keep current with the latest trends and best-practices in Web development.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum two years’ experience as a web developer or similar web development experience.
- Comprehensive trouble-shooting and debugging of HTML and CSS to correct problems with layout and coding.
- Experience integrating various web components into adaptive/responsive websites or web templates
- Experience with LAMP/LEMP/WAMP or equivalent software stack.
- Experience using a version control system to maintain code.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, possessing strong creative, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience as an administrator of a web content management system or web framework.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, mobile devices, and web-based applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, a collaborative teamwork approach to projects, and a strong service orientation are required.
- An understanding of best-practices and Web trends.
- Knowledge of search optimization strategies and application of Google analytics.
- Sitecore certification a plus.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.