TitleShift Supervisor at the Raymond J. Bourque Arena
- Ice resurfacer experience preferred.
- Basic janitorial and mechanical skills needed.
- Ability to monitor the mechanical systems in the arena.
- Provide high level customer service to patrons and user groups.
- Oversee Endicott College events, High School Hockey games and various other functions in the arena.
- Manage, train and motivate student workers.
- Cash handling and point of sale knowledge.
- Open and close arena when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor Degree preferred
Ice industry certifications preferred, however not required.
Self-motivated, energetic team player able to deal with a fast paced environment
Sound organizational, time-management, and quality customer service skills.
Familiarity with hockey and figure skating requirements
Flexibility with work schedule- nights, and weekends.
First Aid certificate preferred
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.