TitleProgram Supervisor in Art, Math, and History
- Supervises between 3-5 Endicott teacher candidates throughout their full-semester practicum.
- Participates in training session prior to the practicum semester.
- Attends three whole group seminar meetings, scheduled in advance at the start of the semester.
- Spends between 3-5 hours per week in partner schools, observing & coaching TCs.
- Reviews TC Formal Lesson plans in advance of Formal Lesson delivery.
- Conducts a minimum of three observations using the CAP Lesson Observation form.
- Provides written and verbal feedback on observations in a timely manner.
- Serves as primary contact with Supervising Practitioner; checks in with each SP on a weekly basis.
- Files Action Plan for struggling TCs. Action plans are initiated pro-actively as early as possible. Spends additional time coaching TCs in need of extra support.
Master’s required; Experience supervising or coaching teachers; pk-12 teaching experience; content area knowledge in art, math, history and/or English
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.