TitlePer Diem Campus Police Officer (primarily overnight shifts)
• Enforce applicable state criminal codes, College parking regulations and College regulations and policies.
• Respond and investigate crimes reported, vehicle accidents on campus property, medical emergencies, fires, safety hazards and fire and security alarms received.
• Conduct security and safety inspections of buildings and grounds, open and secure buildings, and perform crime prevention functions.
• Render public relations services to the College community and campus visitors, assist motorists, conduct escorts and perform traffic duties.
• Participate in education programs designed to stimulate awareness of crime prevention measures, personal safety and individual responsibility.
• Patrol campus and immediate environs by vehicle, bicycle, ATV and/or on foot.
• Candidates will be required to work a minimum of four (4) campus events or patrol shifts per month, as well as several major campus events, as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief of Police.
• Essential Personnel
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.