TitleNursing Academic Coordinator
The Nursing Academic Coordinator orients and mentors adjunct faculty to ensure appropriate and consistent delivery of lecture and clinical course content and instructional methodologies across the curriculum including the integration of ATI (Assessment Technologies Institute) NCLEX preparation software in the curriculum; develops collegial working relationships with clinical coordinators; routinely visits clinical sites; evaluates adjunct faculty.
RESPONSIBILITIES (In order of importance):
- Orients and mentors adjunct faculty in the delivery of lecture and clinical course content and the implementation of appropriate instructional methodologies to ensure continuity across course sections and the overall curriculum;
- Assists the integration of ATI (Assessment Technologies Institute) software in the curriculum in order to provide students with comprehensive and continuous NCLEX test preparation;
- Develops strong collegial working relationships with clinical coordinators to help secure and maintain appropriate clinical and internship affiliations;
- Routinely visits clinical and internship sites to ensure that students are engaged in appropriate clinical practice;
- Evaluates adjunct faculty;
- Participates in curriculum development and evaluation; assists with accreditation reports as needed;
- Advises up to 25 students;
- Participates in department and college-wide events.
- Performs other duties as needed to meet the needs of the School and the College.
- Master in Nursing required; Doctorate in Nursing preferred;
- RN License in the State of Massachusetts;
- Three years of clinical nursing experience required;
- Prior teaching experience in higher education required;
- Ability to lead and collaborate with other members of the School of Nursing and the Endicott community.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.