TitleNP Clinical Placement Coordinator (Temporary)
Hours19 hours per week. This is a temporary position
- Reaching out within one’s professional NP network and to community agencies to find and secure clinical preceptorship sites for FNP students
- Evaluate the appropriateness of clinical preceptors/preceptorship sites for the FNP program
- Perform clinical site visits for evaluation
- Participate in student clinical evaluations and formulate remediation plans as needed.
- Monitor/oversee all aspects of clinical experiences
- Site visits as above
- Troubleshoot both student and preceptor issues related to clinical preceptorship sites
- Monitor student compliance with contract provisions
- Assist with securing and executing agency contracts, preceptor information, and on-boarding procedures for clinical.
- FNP Board Certified with at least 3 years of clinical experience.
- Board certified nurse practitioner with at least 3 years of clinical experience.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.