TitleAcademic Advisor and Recruiter for Military
Hours19 hours per week
1. Recruit students, primarily through travel to off-campus sites, including corporate sites, military installations, business expos, career fairs, and fostering solid relationships with community colleges, the VA of Bedford and other military friendly partners.
2. Provides admissions information to prospective students in regard to application requirements, transfer credits, assessment of prior learning, and educational benefits (including for veterans and active military personnel).
3. Serves as the academic advisor for students. Develops and maintains degree plans and assists students to choose and register for appropriate classes. Refers students to college wide services and supports as appropriate to ensure degree completion.
4. Handle administrative tasks for the Director of the Boston campus as it relates to military and veteran students.
5. Perform other functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Veteran students encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience in recruitment aspect of admissions or related experience is desirable.
- Excellent customer services and high interest in working with non-traditional students.
- Knowledgeable with database systems to track student information (being able to work with reports, online databases and proficient with basic online marketing).
- Ability and willingness to travel to off-campus sites in the Greater Boston area. More extensive travel may be required upon request.
- Good communication skills, highly organized, and willingness to learn required.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from events; and required meetings at the Beverly campus.
- Must be able to work evening and weekends as assigned.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.