TitleInternship Coordinator, School of Business (Part-Time)
- Manage 20% of business school student population in their internship searches.
- Teach freshmen and sophomore internship prep seminars and grade student progress.
- Work with freshmen sophomores and juniors on internship siting, preparation of materials, interviewing skills.
- Coordinate with other internship coordinators within the School and on campus to share best practices.
- Attend meetings of the School of Business.
- Maintain office hours for one-on-one student meetings.
- Participate in seminars and exchanges to expand network.
- Vet all student proposals for internship sites.
- Manage database of student proposals.
- Perform other related duties as needed to meet the needs of the School and the College.
- Bachelor Degree: Master preferred
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office products (especially excel) and experience in using a relational database.
- Prior experience in higher education preferred.
- Extensive business experience and network.
- Experience in human resources a plus.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.