TitleInternship Coordinator, School of Arts and Sciences (Part-Time)
HoursPart-time position to work 19 hours per week
- Advises students in the sciences undertaking 120-hour and full-semester internships and guides them through the process of securing internship sites.
- Acts as liaison with faculty, companies and organizations; coordinates the internship sponsor’s role and supervisory responsibilities.
- Recruits, visits, and approves internship sites.
- Teaches professional preparation sessions that include resume writing and interviewing strategies;
- Processes internship assignments and submits grades for 120-hour internships;
- Actively secures placements;
- Attends division meetings;
- Represents the College at appropriate professional organizations.
- Master's degree required.
- Prior experience in internship program and/or career services preferred;
- Background in science, mathematics, engineering, or technology preferred;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational ability;
- Knowledge of Windows and Office.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.