Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide consultation services and training to faculty in instructional technology and its application to online, blended and traditional face to face courses.
- Support faculty and student use of instructional technology tools through development of online resources, live or virtual workshops, documentation and one-on-one help.
- Manage the iPad loaner inventory of approximately 350 iPads using device management software.
- Assist faculty with design & implementation of course materials related to the integration of technology into the teaching and learning process.
- Assist with Canvas LMS administration tasks and rollout and implementation of new instructional technology tools
- Research, evaluate and pilot new and emerging instructional technologies including mobile, web-based, VR and AR to enhance learning.
- Contribute to the Academic Technology blog, instructional technology web site and wiki site content.
- Represent department at conferences.
- Assists the Associate Dean of Academic Technology and the Instructional Technology Coordinator with projects and other duties related to the management and operation of the Academic Technology department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in instructional technology, instructional design or related field. Master’s degree desired. Previous experience in higher education preferred.
- Expertise with iPads and apps and their use in education required. Must be able to manage an inventory of approx. 350 iPads that are loaned out to faculty and students on a semester by semester basis using a device management software system.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of a wide range of instructional technologies including iPads and other mobile devices, web tools, multimedia authoring and management tools, andlearning management systems (Canvas).
- Demonstrated experience with research and evaluation of new and emerging instructional technologies.
- Experience with developing and delivering professional development workshops and materials. Formal teaching experience in a face to face classroom setting and/or online is a plus. College teaching experience preferred.
- Experience with and ability to lead and manage projects a plus.
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills - both written and oral. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and collegially with faculty, administrators, students and colleagues are required.
- Must be able to install, learn, test and train others in the use of instructional technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues pertaining to the use of technology.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.