HoursMonday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
1. Monitors and repairs HVAC and refrigeration systems on campus. Responds to Work Orders for these areas. Performs preventive maintenance on all systems.
2. Analyzes and maintains chemical treatment for water in cooling towers and boiler systems.
3. Installs, repairs and services motors, pumps, fans and compressors.
4. Repairs, replaces, sets up, calibrates and operates control equipment to insure efficient operation.
5. Ability to navigate campus wide Johnson Controls and Trane Synchrony BAS
6. At the direction of the supervisor, plans, schedules and performs routine maintenance and repair of College structures and facilities
7. Provides back up and assists with plumbing and electrical work and problems as needed.
8. Participates in weather related emergencies, including snow, ice, sleet and flooding as needed.
9. Monitors inventory and re-orders parts and supplies as required.
10. Participates in the on-call policy.
11. Performs other duties as necessary to meet the goals of the department and the College.
- Valid MA Refrigeration Technicians License and EPA 608 Certification
- Provide own vehicle and basic tools/equipment to perform duties.
- Ability to follow instructions and Policies and Procedures of the College.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to respond to emergency/on-call situations.
- Must provide proof of valid MA drivers license and registration annually.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.