TitleHVAC Maintenance Technician
1. Monitors and repairs gas and oil boilers, HVAC and refrigeration systems on campus under direction of Mechanical Services Supervisor or Licensed technician.
2. Responds to work orders and follows up on progress.
3. Performs periodic maintenance on all systems.
4. Installs, repairs and services motors, pumps, fans and compressors.
5. Provides back up and assists with plumbing and electrical problems as needed.
6. Installs new HVAC equipment to include sheet metal work, refrigeration and hydronic piping.
7. Participates in on-call system for emergencies as well as for scheduled days of coverage.
8. On call for weather related emergencies, including snow removal, and flooding as needed.
9. Performs other duties as necessary to meet the goals of the department or the college as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Valid MA Refrigeration Technician license and an EPA refrigerant recovery certification.
- Valid MA drivers license.
- MA Oil Burner license, or willing to enter licensing process.
- Basic tools and test equipment to perform repairs and installations.
- Ability to work off ladders, to 24’ high. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to respond to emergency /on call situations in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Must provide own service vehicle.
- Ability to follow instructions and Policies and Procedures of Endicott College.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.