Founded in 1939, Endicott College is located in Beverly, Massachusetts on 235 acres of oceanfront property. The College offers doctorate, master’s, bachelor’s, and associate degree programs in the professional and liberal arts. We are consistently ranked as a top school among Regional Universities North by U.S. News and World Report.
At Endicott, faculty and staff are part of a community that fosters a spirit of excellence by creating a challenging yet supportive, inclusive, and diverse environment. Although Endicott has grown tremendously over the last 20 years, it has always stayed true to its mission of keeping the small-town feel as the College evolves. Endicott’s faculty and staff members are valued – and honored – for their hard work, dedication, and commitment, and they are an integral piece of the College community.
The HRIS Specialist is responsible for optimizing all human resource systems and processes and makes suggestions for improvements in efficiency. This includes ensuring that we are using our current ADP system optimally and implements programs and processes to move us toward a more modern and paperless environment. This position is also responsible for the integrity and security of all human resource data and reporting including applicant tracking, employee information, benefits, and payroll.
• Research the various payroll and benefits policies and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as it relates to all systems to promote consistent standards across all functions.
• Perform testing and analysis of the current systems to ensure the accuracy of the data. Create and implement a process to gather any missing data or to clean-up any inaccuracies.
• Respond to requests to create, maintain, and support a variety of standard reports, ad-hoc reports, and queries utilizing the appropriate reporting tools. This includes annual EEO, ACA, census, and various Compensation reporting requirements.
• Evaluate ADP and CARS (which is specific to academic systems) to validate that we are using all of the modules optimally and make suggestions for any additional modules or enhancements that could increase the productivity or efficiency of the department and reduce manual entry. Some examples include automating the pre-employment paperwork process and configuring ADP to handle open enrollment online in 2020.
• Work with the HR team to evaluate and implement an affordable Applicant Tracking System to enhance the recruiting process and allow more targeted searches.
• Assist the AVP, HR in creating and implementing a more modern and effective performance evaluation process that reduces the amount of paper involved and allows managers to access information more easily.
• Participate in a campus-wide effort to evaluate all current systems and support a possible migration to one comprehensive ERP solution.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with HRIS systems.
• Demonstrated ability in writing processes and/or developing clear SOPs.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate complex data, identify discrepancies, and present solutions that consider our varying business requirements.
• Some experience with ADP is required.
• Any experience with Workday is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
Why Work at Endicott College?
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, Disability leave, Long Term Care, and AFLAC.
• 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, 3 Personal days, 10 paid holidays, plus an extra week of paid leave when we close between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to an 8% match.
• Free tuition for many of our programs for you, your spouse, and children.