TitleHuman Resources Assistant
RESPONSIBILITIES IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE TO POSITION:
- Collect new employee paperwork.
- Send training links to new employees. Track and verify completion.
- E-Verify new employees and maintain E-Verify files.
- Ensure reference checks are completed.
- Enter employee data into HR databases.
- Provide backup for data entry of new hires on ADP.
- Audit employee files to ensure that required documentation is completed and maintained.
- Assist with the hiring process when necessary.
- Distribute and track 3-month performance evaluations to supervisors.
- Log and track employee annual performance reviews.
- Track and update leave of absences.
- Respond to employee questions.
- Process incoming mail
- File HR paperwork in a timely manner.
- Create and distribute documents
- Compile and prepare reports and spreadsheets.
- Assist with HR events such as the Benefit Fair, Holiday Party, and Orientation.
- Performs other duties as required to meet the needs of the department and the College.
Office experience in a busy office required
Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel required
Ability to maintain confidentiality essential
Willingness to be flexible
Excellent customer service attitude.
Detail-oriented and organized.
Strong communication and customer service skills
Experience with ADP Workforce Now is preferred.
Familiar with applicant tracking database systems an asset.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.