TitleHead Men's and Women's Tennis Coach
HoursFull-Time; Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- A shared vision for working collaboratively with the Office of Admission.
- Actively recruit and retain student-athletes that blend the academic profile of Endicott with the expectations and standards of a top caliber student-athlete.
- Understand and comply with all NCAA, Conference and College policies and regulations.
- The hiring, supervision and mentoring of assistant coaches.
- Foster an environment that promotes and supports student achievement in academic and social objectives.
- Creates a team atmosphere (including supporters), that fosters mutual respect for preparation and enjoyment of competition.
- Strong ability to build, motivate and retain a diverse and inclusive team.
- Represent Endicott and the men’s and women’s tennis programs with character and integrity while serving as a positive role model within the Community.
- In addition, this candidate will have responsibilities working within the areas of athletic resources or sport information.
- Attention to team fundraising goals and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.