Hours7:30am - 4:00pm
- Works with College departments and outside clients on event set ups and function needs: Sets up and breaks down tables, chairs, stanchions, podiums and easels. Keeps track of College owned equipment
- Monitors and maintains miscellaneous campus furniture inventory
- Assists with snow removal
- Repairs minor problems in campus buildings as needed and in response to work orders. Duties include: repairing/replacing screens and shades, and other general maintenance
- Delivers large mailings to Post Office & picks up trash on an as needed basis
- Performs miscellaneous assignments as directed
- Performs other duties as needed to achieve the goals of the department
- Knowledge of day to day operations in a college environment
- Ability to work overtime on weekends and during emergency response situations
- Skills and knowledge to perform required duties
- Highly organized
- Flexibility necessary
- High School Diploma
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must provide proof of valid Massachusetts driver’s license and current DOT medical form annually
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.