Hours7:30am - 4:00pm
- Performs grounds maintenance including planting of trees and shrubs, mowing lawns and collecting leaves;
- Pick up trash on a daily basis;
- Removes snow from parking lots and walkways;
- Assist in function set-ups and break-downs;
- Moves furniture and equipment as requested;
- Makes minor repairs to equipment;
- Performs miscellaneous assignments as directed;
- Participates in the on-call policy;
- Performs other duties as needed to achieve the goals of the department and the College.
- Essential Personnel;
- Knowledge of day-to-day operations in a college environment;
- Ability to work overtime in response to emergency situations;
- Skills and knowledge to perform required duties;
- Flexibility necessary;
- High school diploma;
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 50 pounds;
- Must provide proof of valid Massachusetts driver’s license
- Maintain Current DOT Medical Certificate
- Valid Department of Public Safety Hydraulics License.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.