Graduate Assistant Internship and Career Center
Graduate Assistant, Internship and Career Center
1. Develop, market and deliver internship and career preparation programming in collaboration with Internship and Career Center and Internship Coordinators across academic schools, student organizations and various departments.
2. In conjunction with the Director of Career Services, provide support for the Gull2Gull Mentoring Program, an initiative that connects Endicott students with alumni for professional networking and guidance.
3. Collaborate with the Director of Employer Relations and Employer and Internship Outreach Liaison for NY/CT to enhance outreach efforts to employers and alumni and to coordinate and execute logistics for employer-led programming such as Industry Exploration Nights and Career Labs.
4. Help market and promote internship and job opportunities, mentoring, and Internship and Career Center events and resources
5. Assist with student drop-in hours, including resume and cover letter reviews, after completing initial training from Internship and Career Center staff.
6. Assist in growing the Department’s social media footprint.
7. Attend departmental meetings.
8. Complete other duties as necessary to meet the goals and objectives of the Internship and Career Center.
● Interest in career development and experiential education
● Ability to work as part of a team; collaborative.
● Background in marketing and/or event management a plus.
● Effective interpersonal skills.
● Strong organizational abilities
● Entrepreneurial, takes initiative.
● Knowledge of Windows and Office and social media.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Must be accepted and enrolled as a full time Graduate Student in Endicott’s Graduate Program.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.