TitleGraduate Assistant/Mentor, Office of Admission
- Assist with operational activities for Admission Campus Events – Open House, Group Saturday Sessions, Focus Days, Accepted Students Day, and Group Information sessions.
- Shadow members of the Admission staff during select secondary school evening programs – College Nights/Fairs.
- Serve as a mentor for a team of 22-25 work-study tour guides; assist with trainings and supervision.
- Provide support to the SHIPMATES program; recruiting, promoting, and supervising.
- Set-up and serve as the contact for the incoming class Facebook group as well as assist with social media initiatives.
- Support special recruitment initiatives.
- Provide support to the Office of Admission front desk; assisting all visitors to Endicott and College Hall. Provide administrate support; phones, data entry, application processing, mailings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be accepted and enrolled as a full time Graduate Student in Endicott’s Graduate Program.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.