TitleBuilding Maintenance Fire Alarm Systems Technician
- Perform inspections on all campus fire alarm systems
- Repair, perform maintenance, install, modify, calibrate, and inspect campus fire alarm equipment including but not limited to: fire alarm systems and knowledge of fire suppression systems
- Assists with the installation, removal, repairs and testing of campus electrical systems
- Assists with repairs to electrical problems in power distribution, electrical equipment and lighting systems as in response to work orders
- Assists with preventive maintenance on electrical systems.
- Assists with installation of electrical components for new and renovation projects.
- Works with other trades or outside contractors to complete specific projects.
- Assists in inventory of electrical, lighting and fire alarm supplies.
- Assists with snow removal and or special events and set up as needed.
- Performs other tasks as needed to achieve the goals of the department.
- Participates in the on-call policy as essential personnel.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Notifier Fire Alarm System preferred
- Ability to interpret NEC & NFPA requirements
- Able to work overtime as required and available for emergency calls during non work hours
- Basic understanding of building components
- Own transportation with valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.