TitleBuilding Maintenance Electrician
- Performs repairs to electrical problems in power distribution, electrical equipment and lighting systems as in response to work orders
- Installs, removes, repairs, overhauls, and tests electrical systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance on electrical systems.
- Performs installation of electrical components for new and renovation projects.
- Works with other trades or outside contractors to complete specific projects.
- Assists in inventory of electrical and lighting supplies.
- Assists with snow removal and or special events and set up as needed.
- Performs other tasks as needed to achieve the goals of the department.
- Participates in the on-call policy.
- Journeyman’s Electrician’s license required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Works under a licensed master electrician
- Able to work overtime as required and available for emergency calls during non work hours
- Basic understanding of building components
- Own transportation with valid driver’s license
- Able to climb and work off of ladders and staging
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.