- Design and develop online course templates to streamline on line course appearance and content, and analyze, evaluate and rebuild existing content;
- Develop animations and learning interactions suitable for online courses;
- Project management of course development from analysis to implementation and evaluation;
- Work to project schedules, communicating progress with team members through course launch;
- Work to established guidelines, processes and standards, and recommend improvements;
- Communicate effectively with subject matter experts and apply proper guidance;
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to increase the quality and effectiveness of online course content, presentation and delivery based on user feedback and industry research in the areas of online learning methodology and the delivery of web based classes.
- Maintain processes for program assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Application Programming, Instructional Design, Educational Technology/Media, Training and Development or relevant field in instructional design, instructional technology, or a related area; master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in designing and developing online learning programs.
- In-depth understanding and skills with current online technologies, including learning management systems, common content authoring tools, media creation and editing software, formatting tools; web databases, basic desktop software including word, excel, power point, graphing, calendaring, and project management tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning theories, techniques, and procedures used in the design, development and evaluation of instructional programs and methods.
- Must be willing and able to work within an entrepreneurial and evolving environment.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent editing, writing and communication skills.
- Teaching experience in a post-secondary setting preferred.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.