TitleDirector of Professional Studies
- Leads and executes entrepreneurial activities to establish new sites/programs and markets for the evening adult associate and bachelor’s programs.
- Leads Develops and operates recruitment strategy and assists in tactical follow-through and actively recruits for all Van Loan undergraduate programs; including: maintaining visibility with community college partners, respond to and returning track student inquiries via phone and email, updating update and report metrics regarding recruitment of programs for new applicants, student retention, and enrollments per program.
- Manages all corporate, military, and off- site academic locations with a strong commitment to customer service and student retention; handle contract renewals and updates for each partner. , including high school partnerships.
- Teaches four courses as part of contracted responsibilities over a calendar year.
- Plans and schedules undergraduate course offerings for credit and non-credit courses, based on course performance, student needs, and program relevance.
- Hires faculty for classes, and assists faculty in implementing college policy, and any pedagogical coaching required to teach in an accelerated program.
- Maintains relationships with education partners regionally, nationally, and internationally. Including maintaining existing relationships with community colleges, high schools and military partners.
- Oversees the advising of students in the Professional Studies program and maintains a personal advising load and; collaborates with college departments and clubs to helps provide student students access to the robust student and campus services and opportunities at Endicott.
- Maintains their own advising load.
- Provides assistance to the Academic Dean and Professional Studies team in enrollment, problem resolution, off- site location management and other duties deemed necessary.
- Works collaboratively with the Academic Dean and Director of Assessment to implement and refine assessment for Professional Studies.
- Actively works with marketing and academic programs across the campus to promote student success and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree / Doctorate preferred
- Experience and enjoyment working with the adult learner, veterans, and ELLs.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, program management, and/or recruitment.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, databases and metrics; comfortable learning new programs and systems as needed.
- Bilingual and knowledge of mindfulness a plus.
- Proactive, hard worker that takes ownership of responsibilities and tasks within a fast-paced environment that is dedicated to student success.
- Believes that collaboration leads to overall success and enjoys working with a variety of people who understand the value in building positive relationships.
- Strives to be a lifelong learner who set a positive example for others.
- Must have own transportation and be able to work some evening and weekends.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.