TitleDirector of Parent Giving
- Develop strategies for broad-based parent engagement
- Collaborate with College Advancement colleagues to implement cultivation and solicitation strategies for current and past parents, as well as grandparents
- Manage a pool of prospects with capacity to make gifts of $5,000 and more; responsible for the cultivation and solicitation of these individuals, as well as for ensuring appropriate stewardship
- Secure 10 personal visits per month, for the purpose of prospect identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
- Coordinate all aspects of the College’s Parent Advisory Council, including recruitment of new council members, scheduling meeting dates, and developing meeting agendas
- Work independently and creatively to match donor interests with institutional priorities
- Develop funding proposals; negotiate and structure complex gifts
- Monitor and report on parent fundraising progress, including prospect tracking and moves management
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the College’s campaign priorities and co-curricular programs, and develop relationships with key faculty and administrators
- Work cooperatively with others and accept direction from supervisors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years related work experience, including leadership gifts or other direct fundraising experience; experience with parent fundraising program preferred.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.