TitleDirector of Leadership Giving
- Responsible for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of all leadership gifts of $25,000-$100,000;
- Responsible for 10 personal visits each month to increase giving from current leadership donors
- Solicit new leadership donors from alumni, parents, and friends;
- Responsible for a portfolio of 300 prospects;
- Manage several milestone reunion classes.
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- 3+ years of fundraising solicitation experience or equivalent sales experience;
- Evening and weekend work is required, as well as periodic travel;
- Must be dynamic and energetic individual who can communicate and articulate a passionate message about the College’s many great advances and successes.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.