TitleDirector of Digital and Web Services
Hours9 to 5
POSITION SUMMARY: Manage and structure the Endicott College website as a primary recruitment tool by setting direction for the Endicott College Web team. Plan and implement strategies to advance the College’s web presence and related online applications through best practices and functionality. Work closely with the marketing and recruitment team(s) to advise, distribute, and track digital communications and determine ROI. Help service the campus in the use of the Content Management System, email marketing system, and other digital tools.
- Manage the Web Team with open communication to assure all jobs and deliverables meet their deadline through internal and external communications and to prevent overlapping responsibilities.
- Manage the research, analysis, testing, and implementation of new and existing platforms and procedures inside of the college content management system.Develop and maintain procedures for the integrity of these systems and data.
- Establish SEO best practices and implement analytics tools and procedures to collect, analyze, and present in order to utilize metrics to enhance digital efforts.
- Provide continuous oversite to the college’s content management system, email marketing system, and other digital tools.
- Advise on and deliver solutions, trends, and data analysis reports for web traffic, digital marketing efficacy, and social media.
- Develop and implement web strategies and functionalities with a focus on conversion rates and ROI.
- Ensure an appropriate level of training and support for Endicott’s content editors to effectively use the web platforms
- Serve as the liaison between Endicott’s IT team and College Communications and Marketing
- Performs other duties as required to meet the needs of the position and the College.
- Three-years experience working in higher-education or non-profit technical marketing –or-web management positions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively create or guide the creation of web functionalities, measurement tools, analytics, and digital media integration.
- Demonstrated success in using data to drive Web functionality decisions
- Experience and understanding of WCAG 2.1
- Experience in the use of a content management system, implemented in a complex, multilevel access, decentralized environment
- Motivation to explore and evaluate emerging technologies
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Experience in database analysis, reporting, and development of analytical reports
- Experience managing a team of on-site web developers and content editors and technical vendor relationships
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.