TitleDirector, Corporate Education and Organizational Management
• Lead and direct the master’s degree level Organizational Management Program. This includes revenue responsibility for the program, academic oversight of the curriculum and student admissions and advisement, selection and training of adjunct faculty, and program assessment and evaluation.
• Heads the Center for Leadership at Endicott College. Develops and manages executive education programs delivered to manufacturing companies, service organizations and municipalities utilizing College faculty and consultants. Responsible for supervision and hiring of CFL faculty and budget responsibility. Assures revenue stream for the Van Loan School.
• Oversee Professional Coaching programs and lead Conference initiatives for the Van Loan School academic programs.
• Performs corporate outreach and business development activities with participation and leadership of regional business organizations. Represents the Graduate School and College at community and business events. Produces bi-annual Leadership Breakfasts.
• Represents the Graduate School at College events, including Open House, Accepted Students Day, and other events as required.
• Teaches 4 courses per calendar year.
• Serves on College committees, councils, and task forces as requested. Advisor to students and student organizations as requested.
• Performs other duties as needed to meet the goals of the School and the College.
Prior supervisory and administrative experience required.
Experience working with adult learners required.
Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills required.
Prior college level teaching experience preferred.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.