TitleDean of Students
- Under the supervision of the Vice President of Student Affairs, coordinates daily office procedures required to deliver comprehensive student development services.
- In conjunction with the Vice President of Student Affairs reviews, revises and develops policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Associate Dean of Students administers a comprehensive Student Conduct process.
- In conjunction with the Director of Residence Life works to develop a fully engaged residential education program.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Dean of Students oversees a collaborative engagement and first-year experience programming.
- Manage Student Affairs CARE (Concern and Risk Evaluation) Team to triage and manage students of concern.
- Conduct and oversee the College’s compliance with federal and state laws as well as institutional policy prohibiting discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct, and retaliation, including conducting Title IX investigations.
- Works with General Counsel and Human Resources to ensure compliance including training, education, communication and administration of complaint and resolution procedures for students.
- Assists in carrying out other non-discrimination response and prevention responsibilities such as data collection, trend analysis, and community outreach.
- Coordinate the Student Affairs compliance efforts with, Clery Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title IX, VAWA, and all other federal mandates.
- Performs other duties as required to meet the goals of the department and the College.
- Supports weekend and evening student crises.
- Share senior on-call rotation with the Vice President of Student Affairs.
- Master's degree required in Student Development, Higher Education Administration or a related field. Must possess at least seven years of relevant progressive leadership and professional experience that includes demonstrated success in the management and supervision of various Student Affairs departments.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience within Student Affairs.
- Experience in budget and personnel management.
- Excellent leadership, management, communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Strong commitment to student growth and development.
- Demonstrated experience addressing issues of equity and inclusion with specific commitment to supporting a diverse student population and leading a diverse staff in an educational environment committed to inclusion and fostering a sense of belonging.
- Experience with technology, systems, and tools used to provide and enhance student health and wellness services.
- Extensive knowledge of higher education compliance including Title IX, VAWA, ADA, Clery Act, Drug-Free Schools, and Community Act.
- Demonstrated experience performing Title IX investigations.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.