TitleCoordinator, Van Loan Admissions
HoursMonday - Friday, 9-5
- Processes all applicant records related to undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including creation and maintenance of files, following through with missing data, etc., as needed to maintain the integrity of program admissions and the data base.
- Processes general inquiries from prospective and current students.
- Responsible for producing decision letters and other communication and providing the Director with updates and information.
- Maintains enrollment reports.
- Supports the functions of various Van Loan enrollment offices.
- Assists with covering phones.
- Supervises college work-study student personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Completion of secretarial school or equivalent training, Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Three to five years of office experience, preferably in an educational or a college setting;
- Must have information technology skills (working knowledge of databases, computer application skills, Internet accessing);
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required;
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks required;
- Must be able to work evenings as requested.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.