TitleCoordinator, School of Business
HoursM - F, 9 to 5
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists the Deans of the School of Business in the management and oversight of the School. Serves as liaison to faculty, students, and other departments of the College to ensure the accurate scheduling of courses, events, and other School of Business offerings.
• In conjunction with the Deans oversees all areas of the School of Business curriculum and degree offerings.
• Manages and monitors department budget including managing departmental requisition and expenditures.
• Coordinates and develops the School of Business semester schedules.
• Coordinates department comprehensive evaluations and maintains evaluation schedules.
• Coordinates department assessment materials.
• Coordinates annual catalog changes; web page content and updates; and tracks all curricular changes for the School of Business.
• Coordinates admissions and other events for School of Business including material preparation, set up and break down, faculty and student presentations as appropriate.
• Participates in student academic advising as needed.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all School constituencies, both internal and external—visitors, families, students, faculty and staff including answering phones and taking messages.
• Assists with School meetings including preparing draft agendas and minutes.
• Maintains filing systems, including all School documents such as adjunct contracts, student advising files, syllabi, book orders, etc.
• Provides administrative support to the Deans and staff including, but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, scanning, mail distribution and filing.
• Provides orientation to new employees including set-up of computer data, telephone, mailbox and other information.
• Promotes the College by working with Communications and Marketing in recommending materials for distribution to the College community, media outlets, and the public.
• Hires, schedules and supervises work study students.
• Performs other duties as needed to meet the needs of the School and the College.
• Master’s degree required; equivalent experience will be considered.
• Experience in development of policies and procedures.
• Prior experience in higher education preferred.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office products and experience in using a relational database.
• Ability to initiate and administer programs independently.
• Demonstrated organization and leadership skills.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.