TitleCommunity Outreach and Recruitment Coordinator
- Represent the college at fairs and events by hosting information tables, providing presentations about programs and hosting informational sessions on campus and in webinars.
- Maintain communication and participation with community organizations, businesses, educational centers, and adult learning programs to identify potential students; this includes attending regular community meetings and attending any fairs or events in the community.
- Develop, maintain and update the community outreach plan and calendar; including businesses, schools, training and education programs, military and veteran organizations, career and job-readiness programs, associate degree programs, and adult alternative educational program.
- Follow up with all new students interested or applying to our program by phone and email, entering information into our database.
- Maintain and report on monthly recruitment numbers for all undergraduate program.
- Work with the Van Loan Admissions department to ensure applications are being processed and provide follow up with all students.
- Assist with new students orientations and trainings for new and transfer students
- Assist with campus-wide projects and activities, as needed by the Director and Academic Dean.
- Work with the marketing department to maintain, organize, and develop social media and collateral. This includes ensuring that all high schools, college-transfer programs and adult alternative education programs have application and marketing materials available at their site.
- Coordinate recruitment calendar and social media.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree.
- Experience working with non-traditional undergraduate students, military, veterans, English Language Learners, and/or adult learners.
- Experience working in higher education preferred.
- Must provide own transportation to visit schools and programs.
- Understands the challenges for adult students returning to school and the skill development needed for college success.
- Knowledge of marketing and social media.
- Willing to attend networking events and secure contacts from events.
- Professional communication skills (presentation, phone, and email etiquette).
- Attention to detail, proactive and a goal setter who is able to take ownership of tasks.
- Enjoys a fast paced work environment and working with others.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.