Part-time football and basketball cheerleading coach to provide leadership and school spirit to further develop the Endicott College Cheerleading Team, within the expectations of a Club Sport. Actively recruits new students in conjunction with the College’s standards of admission and furthers the mission of the program and the College.
Plans and supervises regularly scheduled practices, team competitions and exhibitions, and participates in various fundraising efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- High school or College Cheerleading/Competition experience.
- Interest and desire to work with students.
- Experience in coaching or teaching, scheduling and supervising activities.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule and non-traditional hours.
- Skilled in gymnastics and stunt training
- Ability to teach innovative choreography.
- Must be AACCA certified.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.