TitleChair of Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics
• Oversees undergraduate majors in Engineering, Bioengineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics and minors in these areas in collaboration with the Dean of Arts and Sciences.
• Fosters graduate program partnerships for graduating Endicott student to pursue post-graduate studies.
• Works inter-departmentally with the Associate Dean of Arts & Sciences, Assistant Dean for Social Sciences, and the Academic Coordinator of Arts & Sciences in master course scheduling and the rotation of course offerings.
• Conducts monthly meetings for Engineering and Mathematics and Computer Science including the setting of agendas and recording and distribution of meeting minutes.
• Attends meetings of the School of Arts and Sciences and any committee meetings to which the individual has been appointed.
• Teaches up to 2 courses per semester.
• Advises students within Engineering, Bioengineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics as needed.
• Supports all admission and recruiting events, promoting all STEM majors, and works to expand enrollment in the main areas of responsibility.
• Completes comprehensive evaluations of full-time faculty members including reviewing faculty-self evaluations and visiting classes.
• Hires, assesses and supervises adjunct faculty.
• Coordinates the annual assessment of program and student outcomes for engineering, bioengineering, computer science, and mathematics; participates in the College-wide assessment program.
• Maintains program standards for relevant majors as prescribed by NECHE and ABET.
• Fosters graduate program partnerships for graduating Endicott students to pursue post-graduate studies
• Actively seeks out funding opportunities for Endicott College.
• Creates and further develops industry partnerships within the North Shore and Boston region for Endicott College.
• Provides updates for College web pages and publications.
• Represents Endicott College in the community.
• Creates and further develops relationships with public school systems, in Beverly, MA, and surrounding communities.
• Develops summer opportunities for K-12 students in STEM, or at the college level.
• Performs other duties as needed for the School and College.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.