TitleChair, Department of Visual Communications
• Responsible for day-to-day supervision of Visual Communications faculty, including; recruiting, mentoring, scheduling, and evaluating.
• Supervises accreditation and re-accreditation process of Visual Communications degrees.
• Schedules Visual Communications courses for faculty and adjuncts.
• Assists Admissions Department with recruitment activities.
• Assists Dean, Registrar and other administrative offices in resolving problems related to department.
• Advises students enrolled in Visual Communications majors.
• Develops curriculum pertaining to Visual Communications major.
• Coordinates extracurricular events relating to Visual Communications; including. planning and coordination of visiting artists and photographers, professional design and photography workshops, field trips, and studio visits.
• Curates one Visual Communications-oriented exhibition for Center for the Arts annually.
• Teaches up to two courses per semester in Visual Communications.
• Liaison with Academic Technology and IT for Mac Labs.
• Participates on committees as assigned.
• Available for campus special events and correspondence when off campus.
• Performs other duties as needed.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.