TitleAthletic Communications Intern
HoursSemester long internship requires some evening and weekend hours
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience working in a college athletic communications or sports information office is desired
- Computer proficiency including word processing, statistical programs, current design and desktop publishing software, and website maintenance are a plus
- Comfortable with regular physical exertion; walking and exposure to weather required
- Ability to travel
- Light lifting required (50 pounds and under)
- Requires some weekend and evening hours
- Must be currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in sport management, communications, journalism, or another relevant major
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.