TitleAssistant Director of Operations at the Raymond J. Bourque Arena
HoursFull-Time, flexibility with work schedule, nights, weekends, and holidays
1. Strong collaboration with Arena Director on short and long range planning.
2. Willingness and ability to maintain the highest quality ice surface, including operating ice resurfacer and edger, and a working knowledge of operation and repair of Zamboni.
3. Oversee over 30 work-study students; including hiring, training, scheduling, and payroll.
4. Responsible for the oversight and maintenance of all equipment throughout the 40,000 sq. ft. facility including: refrigeration, HVAC equipment, dasher board system, and other routine maintenance to help insure proper and safe operation of the facility.
5. Collaborate with Arena Director to revise, develop, and implement policies for preventative maintenance and operations manuals for all arena mechanical systems.
6. Provide high level customer service and staff training; ensuring the arena environment is aligned with the department’s core standards and Endicott College’s mission.
7. Work closely with coaches and support staff to assist and support NCAA Division III hockey programs.
8. Oversight of ice install, ice painting, ice removal, and various other arena and College events.
9. Coordinate within the Athletic Department and other departments to maximize efficiency and productivity; oversee outside service contractors.
10. Manage compliance needs related to fire, safety, food service, and other regulatory entities.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Flexibility with work schedule - nights, weekends, and holidays.
- US Ice Rink Association certifications and forklift licence preferred
- 5 years proven facility management experience, including 3 + years of supervisory responsibilities preferred.
- Sound organizational, coordinating, time-management, and quality customer service skills.
- Familiarity with hockey and figure skating requirements
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.