TitleAssociate Director of Programs in Autism and ABA
- Teaches 4 courses over a twelve month period as part of contracted load.
- Assists the Program Director in recruiting students for the programs under his/her supervision, with the exception of the doctoral program and the ABA programs that do not include autism, and assists Program Director in meeting revenue targets set on an annual basis. Recruitment includes but is not limited to conducting virtual individual and group information sessions, travel to off-campus sites, including schools, day programs, residential facilities, and other educational facilities. Regularly meet with prospective students, both at the Beverly campus and during travel to off-campus sites and online, and provide students with program and admissions information. Assist with tracking prospective students.
- Assists the Program Director in maintaining the curriculum records of the Autism and applied behavior analysis program
- Assist the Program Director in overseeing the operations of the Autism and ABA program. This includes oversight of budget, student advisement, scheduling of courses and other learning activities, assisting with the recruitment and training of adjunct faculty, and all general administrative matters related to the programs’ operations. Advise students as determined by the program director.
- Assists the director in writing reports and other materials as needed. This includes but is not limited to reports needed for national and regulatory bodies regarding licensure and certification matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree required; doctorate highly preferred.
- BCBA or BCBA-D
- Massachusetts Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (or, eligible for licensure)
- Strong background in graduate teaching
- Significant experience working with adult students in a higher education setting.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Must be able to work evening and weekends as assigned; must have a car and a valid driver’s license and travel as assigned.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.