TitleAssociate Director of Master’s Nursing Programs
Hours9 to 5
POSITION SUMMARY: The Associate Director oversees the master’s degree programs offered within the School of Nursing. Responsibilities include the marketing and recruitment of students; coordinating internship sites; developing and monitoring curriculum; advising students; seeking external funding; pursuing scholarship and participating in accreditation processes.
- Teach 4 courses in load over a calendar year.
- Responsible for managing the Master’s in Nursing programs;
- Develop and implement marketing plans for the degree program;
- Recruit prospective students;
- Participate in admission review;
- Advise and mentor the graduate students;
- Develop the course schedules for master’s nursing programs;
- Create and maintain a graduate student manual;
- Collaborate with Dean, School of Nursing on curricular and administrative matters;
- Assist Dean of Nursing in writing reports and complying with accreditation standards;
- Participate in ongoing program evaluation for curriculum;
- Participate on School and College committees;
- Actively participate in relevant professional organizations;
- Write grants for external funding;
- Approve internship agencies, oversee student compliance with state and local regulations, and maintain agreements with agencies;
- Consult with students on appropriate selection and requirements for graduate internship sites, completion of internship packets, synthesis papers and e-portfolio;
- Verify criminal background checks completed and clears students for enrollment in internship;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Doctoral degree preferred, preferably in nursing;
- Ability to instruct advanced graduate level courses ;
- Significant experience working with adult students in a higher education setting;
- Prior administrative experience;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Significant scholarship and research and/or professional practice experience.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.