TitleAssociate Director of Master's Nurse Practitioner Program
- Teach 4 courses in load over a calendar year.
- Oversee the master’s in nursing practitioner program including curriculum development and monitoring, monitoring credentials of adjunct faculty, and advise the Dean on accreditation standards.
- Approve internship agencies, oversee student compliance with state and local regulations, and maintain agreements with agencies.
- Consult with students on appropriate selection and requirements for graduate internship sites, completion of internship packets, synthesis papers and e-portfolios, in collaboration with the other graduate nursing personnel.
- Develop with other nursing administrators and Director of Van Loan Marketing marketing strategies for the program. Recruit prospective students.
- Oversee admissions to the program and advise nurse practitioner students.
- Collaborate with the Dean of Nursing and other graduate administrators on curricular and administrative matters.
- Maintain current clinical practice in specialty area as required by professional accreditation group***
- Assist Dean of Nursing in writing reports and complying with accreditation standards.
- Participate in ongoing program evaluation for curriculum.
- Participate in School and College committees.
- Actively participate in relevant professional organizations.
- Write grants for external funding.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Doctoral degree preferred, preferring in nursing (doctoral degree may be in process)
· Master’s degree in nursing and nationally certified and licensed as a family nurse practitioner as well as hold a unrestricted RN license in state of Massachusetts.
· Ability to instruct advanced graduate level courses.
· Significant experience working with adult students in a higher education setting.
· Prior administrative experience.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Significant scholarship and research and/or professional practice experience.
Faculty who teach clinical components of the nurse practitioner program/track must maintain currency in practice. A weekly practice day is allowed to maintain this currency.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.