TitleAssistant Vice President of Human Resources
- Bachelor degree required, Master’s degree in related field or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with or knowledge of all human resources functional areas (talent management, labor and employee relations, training and development, compensation, benefit and wellness, performance management, risk management, compliance) and commitment to best practices.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible human resource experience.
- Current knowledge of Massachusetts and federal labor laws, rules and regulations related to all human resources areas.
- Demonstrated experience with data informed decision making.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, preferably Microsoft Office and CARS.
- Excellent customer services attitude.
- Ability to relate to people, display sensitivity to their needs, and maintain complete confidentiality.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.