TitleAssistant Professor of Engineering
Beginning Fall 2018, teach a variety of Bioengineering and General Engineering courses. Advise and help to build internship opportunities for students in industry, participate in school and college-wide service, and engage in collaborative research and design projects with undergraduates.
- Teach four courses per semester;
- Advise and mentor students;
- Assist in building internship opportunities for students in industry;
- Engage in collaborative research and design projects with undergraduates;
- Provide service to the Department, School and the College;
- Actively participate in relevant professional organizations;
- Perform other duties as required and as allowed by the ECFA-Endicott Contract.
- Doctorate in Engineering or related field (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- Teaching experience and familiarity with liberal arts education and/or experiential learning
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team that can attract students and the build rigorous programs
- Ability to teach existing courses in Circuits, Instrumentation, Robotics, and Senior Thesis is preferred
- Desire to develop new upper-level electives for our growing engineering curriculum
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.