TitleAssistant Professor, Nursing
1. Teaches courses in Baccalaureate Nursing program in accordance with professional standards and accreditation requirements.
2. Supervises clinical placements of students; selects and places students in sites.
3. Advises and mentors students.
4. Participates in course development and implementation.
5. Evaluates teaching/learning activities
6. Demonstrates evidence of scholarship
7. Demonstrates evidence of service including participation in department and college-wide events
- Doctorate in Nursing or a related field is preferred
- Must have or be eligible for RN licensure in Massachusetts
- Prior teaching experience in a Baccalaureate nursing program desired
- Demonstrated ability to relate to college age students
- Master in Nursing degree required.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.