TitleAssistant Professor, Education
- Doctorate preferred, Master required;
- Experience in PK-12 education, including early education;
- Expertise in early education, literacy and special education;
- Experience supervising student teachers;
- Commitment to inclusive education and developing cultural competency among teacher candidates;
- Active pursuit of professional and/or academic scholarship;
- Demonstrated ability to mentor students;
- Evidence of a commitment to service;
- Active participation in professional organizations;
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.