TitleAssistant/Associate Professor, Business
HoursPer ECFA Contract
Full time opening for generalist in Business Administration with strength in data analytics, management decision support systems, management, strategy operating management, supply chain, management and business research methods. Will require ability to teach effectively across students from all undergraduate levels. The ideal candidate will have strength in analytics, critical thinking and problem solving in business areas. Scholarship in support of teaching and curriculum development and service to the college are also required. Position includes academic advising of up to twenty-five students.
- D.B.A, PhD in Business or in a related field of study preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in college-level teaching.
- Must have industry experience relevant to the curriculum.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Experience in use of computer technologies especially business simulations.
- Experience in teaching online courses preferred.
- Experience in curriculum development preferred.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.