TitleAssistant Field Hockey Coach
- Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of the NCAA DIII women’s field hockey program.
- Assist the Head Coach with; recruiting, team travel, scouting, practice and game preparation.
- Assist the Head Coach in conducting the program within the Mission of the College and Department.
- Ability to take charge of practices and matches if Head Coach is unable to.
- Assist in workouts and conditioning exercises.
- Assist in equipment, supplies and transportation requests.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree required with a Master Degree preferred.
- Successful experience coaching and recruiting at the college level
- Ability to work frequent nights and weekends.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.