Assistant Director Undergraduate Programs
Assistant Director, Undergraduate Programs
1. Recruit students through travel to off-campus sites including corporate sites, military installations, business expos, career fairs, and fostering solid relationships with community college, the VA of Bedford and other educational partners. Reach out to prospective students by telephone and email to help them apply to the Van Loan School.
2. Provides admissions information to prospective students in regard to application requirements, transfer credits, prior learning assessment (PLA), and educational benefits (including for veterans and active military personnel.)
3. Serves as an academic advisor for students. Develops student pathways and degree plans, and assists students with registering for appropriate classes using a proactive advising approach. Refers students to college wide services and supports as appropriate to ensure degree completion.
4. Assist in the management of Beverly, Online, and off-site courses, including overseeing enrollment, representing the programs in the division and recruitment meetings, visiting classes as needed and communicating challenges to the department.
5. Handle administrative tasks for Beverly, Online, and off-site including: collection of syllabi (all locations,) faculty assignments, reviewing & design of course schedules, and scheduling faculty.
6. Other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree required, preference for degree in Higher Education Administration.
• Prior experience in college admission, academic advising, student recruitment, adult learning, or relate experience is desirable.
• Excellent customer services and high interest in working with non-traditional and adult students.
• Ability and willingness to travel to off-campus sites in New England area.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.