TitleAssistant Director of MBA Programs
Hours9 - 5
Under the direction of the Associate Dean, assist in the recruitment and advisement of students and the administration of the Part Time MBA Program.
- Assist the associate dean in recruiting students for the programs under her supervision. Take lead on recruitment and advisement of Part Time MBA programs including Online, Beverly evening, Boston evening, and any other sites that fall under this umbrella. This includes but is not limited to travel to off-campus campus sites, including businesses and military installations.Regularly meet with prospective students, both at the Beverly campus and during travel to off-campus sites, and provide students with program and admissions information.Attend business expos, career fairs, businesses, and schools for the purpose of student recruitment.
- Assist the associate dean in recruiting adjunct faculty for teaching in graduate programs.Organize interviews for the associate dean and provide basic orientation information for new adjunct faculty hires.Coordinate information on teaching assignments and new personnel paperwork with the vice president’s administrative assistant for payroll purposes.
- Oversee the course schedules of new and on-going students in cooperation with Graduate School registrar and other staff members to facilitate the smooth registration of students in appropriate courses.Oversee that all schedules are complete and appropriately distributed and publicized.Handle paperwork for independent studies as needed and appropriate.
- Provide advisement for all students in the Part Time MBA programs including: Online, Beverly, Boston and any additional sites that fall under this umbrella. Advisements include: Distributing advisement to new and current students of the Part Time MBA programs. Oversight of registrations in courses advised by checking rosters, sending out reminders and following up with individuals that are not registered.
- Undertake communication with current and prospective students via social media outlets including blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Assist the associate dean in program assessment and evaluation including organizing course evaluations for dean’s review, work with students on portfolio preparation for assessment review, visit classes and meet with students under the direction of the dean for quality control, and undertake other oversight program functions as requested.
- Write and gather materials as needed for accreditation visits.
- Prior experience in college administration or related experience is desirable.
- MBA degree is preferred.
- Must be highly organized and willing to assist others in organizing much discrete information.
- Ability and willingness to travel to off-campus sites in the New England area is required.
- Good communication skills, highly organized, and willingness to learn is required.
- Must be able to work evening and weekends as assigned; must have a car and a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and travel as assigned.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.